Sunday, July 26, 2009

$200 Reward for Laika the Husky's return


Laika, our much-loved Husky, was taken from outside the Provisions store on Fulton. It was Friday 24th July at 8.50pm. The security camera footage is below.

She was taken by a man in a wheelchair, and his woman companion. He has dark hair, mid-forties, tanned or Hispanic. She seems older, with glasses, was wearing a distinctive cream raincoat with a blue hood/scarf. They walked away from The Greene Grape towards Greene Avenue, up towards Clinton Hill.

We are SURE they are well-meaning but misguided. He has not contacted our vet from her tag, and did not go back to the store. Laika is 11, and has bad hips - she takes medication on a daily basis. I am offering a reward of $200 for his address or name. No questions asked, just please return our girl. If you know anything at all, please call 917 853 7830 or comment on this blog. THANK YOU

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to say that I would very much like to find a way to help as well as my own dog was stolen! It has been over 2 years but the pain never goes away. My Bear is 9 years old now and I have had him his entire life. Story is on my web site www.expressionsofgrace.com Thank you Grace

    ReplyDelete